e$: Come aaaannnndddd Get it!

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Thu Nov 16 23:06:16 PST 1995

At 5:20 AM 11/17/95, sameer wrote:

>> 3. The success of BankAmericard (later renamed Visa) came when real
>> customers and real shops started to use it, not when early pioneers set
>> themselves up as clearinghouses and whatnot.
>
>        I'm sorry, but Community ConneXion is a real shop, with real
>customers, selling real services, and we accept ecash.

You guys are getting way too sensitive about all this.

I'm in favor of real shops selling real things or real services. My point
was that there is no compelling need to get people to sign up just for
moral support.

Lighten up.

--Tim

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.