e$: Come aaaannnndddd Get it!

E. ALLEN SMITH EALLENSMITH at ocelot.Rutgers.EDU
Wed Nov 15 19:21:46 PST 1995

From: rah at shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)

Sameer's done it, I'm going to do it, and I'm hoping that everyone who
*can* do it *will*.

Lumpy though MTB may be, they're taking a risk that no one else in the
financial community would, and they deserve whatever support we can give
'em.

If they do it and it works, there will be others. Come on, people, let's
make it work.

Put your e$ where your mouth is, or at least on a hard drive somewhere...
	I will as soon as someone comes up with a _fully_ private digital
cash system and starts using it for something. As I understand it, Chaum's
ecash system is not one (i.e., non-privacy to the sender and of amounts to the
bank). If I'm incorrect, please tell me and I'll set up an account with MTB
immediately (if there's a text-based interface).
	-Allen