DejaNews all over again--a URL for Usenet Searching

s1113645 at tesla.cc.uottawa.ca s1113645 at tesla.cc.uottawa.ca
Fri Nov 10 16:44:23 PST 1995

On Mon, 6 Nov 1995, Timothy C. May wrote:

> A good way for newcomers to find out what's been written on some topic that
> interests them, or to see who's writing what. (I checked out the index for:

Lycos includes the entire cpunks archive at hks.net (not just the
address, the whole damn archive can be keyword searched), also another nice
method. Did me wonders for a term paper.
Will have to do until keyword searches are added to the archive itself.

(wildcard searches also work at dejanews, which gives me 68 hits for
tcmay@* , including your sensemedia address. Somehow I don't think any of
the klaus@* addresses are yours)