Bruce Schneier's Applied Cryptography, 2nd Edition

Ray Arachelian sunder at amanda.dorsai.org
Wed Nov 8 16:28:22 PST 1995

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Timothy C. May wrote:

> At 2:48 PM 11/3/95, Ray Arachelian wrote
> >Now does anyone want my old 1st edition? :-)
>
> I am interested. I will trade five (5) slightly used prime numbers for it.
>
> (Has anybody ever thought about using prime numbers as a medium of barter
> in a digital economy? Think of the labor that would be saved if we all
> didn't have to compute our own!! :-})

Sure, why not.  As soon as someone offers something I'd like to get, for
which they would like the five even more slightly used primes. :-)  But
seriously, it'll be cool to trade for the book and get something useful
I'd want anyway...  If not I'll probably chuck it to the public library
with a post it note that says Anonymous Donation. :-)

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian | Amerika: The land of the Freeh. |   _ |>
  \|/  |sunder at dorsai.org| Where day by day, yet another   |   \ |
<--+-->|                 | Constitutional right vanishes.  |    \|
  /|\  |    Just Say     |                                 |    <|\
 + v + | "No" to the NSA!| Jail the censor, not the author!|    <| n