DejaNews all over again

Damaged Justice frogfarm at yakko.cs.wmich.edu
Mon Nov 6 20:00:44 PST 1995

My two cents: I've used Dejanews for almost a month now, and have been
consistently impressed with the results. The uses are many; the danger,
as others have noted, is that people forget (or never realize in the
first place) that you should never post anything to Usenet that you
wouldn't want to see plastered on the evening news.

Having said that, I'm greatly looking forward to the impending addition
of the alt.* groups to their archives. Everyone is indeed a Kibo now,
and the general public has become more aware of the need for reputations
as a result.

--
 http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/~frogfarm  ..for the best in unapproved information
  EmmaGoldmanCamillePagliaMarieCurieAynRandSapphoDianaToriAmosPJHarvey&Demona