[NOISE] Re: Java insecurity - long - argumentative - you are warned.

Aleph One aleph1 at dfw.net
Mon Nov 6 12:28:01 PST 1995

Ahh I told my self I would not reply to this but this next statement
proved to me the "Dr. FC" has never read the Java Language Specification.

> >       Object field accesses are known to be legal--private or public
> > 	or protected
>
> What exactly does this mean?

Obiously he has no idea what an object field is and what modifiers such
as private or public do.

Also as in you flamage of Netscape you wont find answers here. If you
really wanted answers you would post to the java mailinglist at Sun
where their engeniers would answer you questions. But its seems you dont
really want answers. In anycase I'am crossposting this to the java
mailing list.

a1

Aleph One / aleph1 at dfw.net
http://underground.org/
KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01