So much for free speech...[noise?]

Laurent Demailly dl at hplyot.obspm.fr
Mon Nov 6 11:09:20 PST 1995

"Freedom shall stops where starts the one of the others"
That's what I learned, and what I think it is a "good thing",
Thus, your freedom of speach shall stops where it starts hurting
people

[not that I support at all the childish way l^Hamericans sue everybody
for anything, but I am happy that racists saying are not allowed and
can be condamned in France.]

dl
--
Laurent Demailly * http://hplyot.obspm.fr/~dl/ * Linux|PGP|Gnu|Tcl|...  Freedom
Prime#1: cent cinq mille cent cinq milliards cent cinq mille cent soixante sept

class struggle domestic disruption Kennedy bomb Saddam Hussein Peking
 Kaser Sose