FBI seeks huge wiretapping system

Jay Campbell edge at got.net
Sun Nov 5 03:10:40 PST 1995

>It is a well-known fact that it was common practice for NSA operatives to
>                                                        ^^^
>masquerade as Injuns in the 1800's and waylay Pony Express riders in order
>                            ^^^^^^
>I think you'll find the NSA was not in existence in the 1800's.

I'm disappointed at the sheer number of similar pieces of email I received
on this. You'da thought the Capn Crunch reference was silly enough that
people would give me a funny look and trash the original message.
--
   Jay Campbell                edge at got.net - Operations Manager
   -=-=-=-=-=-=-               Sense Networking, Santa Cruz Node

"On the Information Superhighway, I'm the guy
  behind you in this morning's traffic jam leaning on his horn."