[NOISE] Re: 800_ape [FUQ Win95 List]

Rich Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Sat Nov 4 19:00:35 PST 1995

> On Sat, 4 Nov 1995, Rich Graves wrote:
>
> > I'm putting together a "Windows 95 Frequently Unanswered Questions File."

This little P.S. attracted a lot of attention in private email. FYI, it's
now available at:

gopher://quixote.stanford.edu:70/0R1400265-1416663-/win95netbugs

and in the newsgroups. It's short. Several points are of interest, if not
direct relevance. Point D.8., apparent bugs in handling of longints, if
confirmed, could have beaucoup crypto relevance.

For the record, I hadn't noticed the acronym, but I like it. A lot.

-rich