From Bill Frezza: Electronic Warfare

Rich Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 2 02:33:19 PST 1995

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, Anonymous wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Bill Frezza <frezza at interramp.com> wrote:
>
> > Attached is a column that will appear on the op-ed page of tomorrow's
> > (10/30) Communications Week that was stimulated largely by a report filed

> list address is cypherpunks at toad.com
> list manager is majordomo at toad.com
> sending list mail to majordomo will not work

Sending mail without valid commands to majordomo will give you a help
file.  You don't *really* want the actual list address to be published
everywhere, do you? I think the noise/signal ratio is high enough already.

cypherpunks-request at toad.com would have been better, because it gives a
more specific help file. URL would have been better still. But not the
address.

-rich