Set phone permit "wire" taps

Rich Salz rsalz at osf.org
Mon Jul 31 20:58:16 PDT 1995

Sorry to keep cluttering up the list.  I'll try to make this my last
message in this thread.

You did not answer my request.  Of course you're under no obligation
to do so, but a claim like the following:
>I've been arrested too amy times, an done enough local, state, and
>federal time to know.
Is just too hard to accept without verification.  Please tell me, if not
the whole list, where and when you've been incarcerated -- preferably at
the federal level -- so that I can, say, call the warden and verify.

>Now SHOW ME something.

Sure, what? If you have more questions after looking at my homepage
http://www.osf.org/~rsalz/ let me know.  Or for more fun, here's my
SSN: 314-15-9265.

>You sure question a lotta credentials,
>like you've REALLY been somewhere or done something.

I don't see how these two parts relate, but I've never done anything cool
like you might be thinking of.  In my professional life I'm primarily a
programmer who's written lots of code, and been able to give away some of
it.

I just think you're a fake.

>Love Always,

Kisses to you too, but I'm still waiting for an answer.
	/r$