The little sex kitten

rick hoselton hoz at univel.telescan.com
Mon Jul 31 00:42:04 PDT 1995

>> ...scumbags I work for sprang just such a document on us....
>> I actually did sign....

Did you promise not to use strong crypto?

My (definitely NOT scumbag etc.) employer has notified all
email users that email is NOT private.  As far as I know,
(and I think I WOULD know) management has never examined email
not addressed to them, but if they felt it was justified,
I'm sure they would.  After all, it is their computer.....

Its not censorship when you refuse to pay for the podium!
Rick F. Hoselton  (who doesn't claim to present opinions for others)