C'punks at DefCon

Brian Davis bdavis at thepoint.net
Sun Jul 30 21:25:48 PDT 1995

On Sun, 30 Jul 1995, MR ELDON B JENKINS wrote:

As you may recall from my earlier remarks, I'll be in Vegas for a
vacation, but am leaving Friday morning.  For anyone who gets there early
and would like to have a drink and chat with a non-lurking fed, I'll
stroll through the Tropicana lobby around 7:00 p.m. Thursday, wearing
some law enforcement icon (probably my "FBI Training Academy" shirt).

I hope the Tropicana has metal detectors ...

EBD