Financial Latency noise

Jim Ray liberty at gate.net
Sat Jul 29 19:04:12 PDT 1995

Regards, Jim Ray

"This year or next, for the first time since the end of World War II,
we will spend more for interest payments on the debt than on defense.
Quite a stunning thing."  --  President  Bill Clinton
"I'm sure as hell stunned!"  --  citizen Jim Ray
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35
Support the Phil Zimmermann (Author of PGP) Legal Defense Fund!
email:  zldf at clark.net or visit http://www.netresponse.com/zldf

- ---
signature and forwarded.]