<plonk> now! Grabbe, X, re. Foster, NSA, BCCI, etc.

Mac Norton mnorton at cavern.uark.edu
Sat Jul 29 09:18:08 PDT 1995

Let's see:  Chapter X of this serial features Clark Clifford,
Nixon, Noriega, Robert Wagner (but not Natalie Wood), Bill
Clinton as CIA agent in London, billionaire sheiks, the
Medellin and Cali cartels, Cap Weinberger, Bob Dole, the
Mossad, BCCI, Jack Stephens, Barry Seals, drug deals, money
laundering, clandestine air strips, the Contras, Oliver North,
nuclear weapons, the Committee Of 30, Bert Lance, the Rose
Law Firm, a suspiciously dead investigative reporter, and
aliens from UFOs....

No, wait--no aliens yet!

Do we get the aliens in Chapter XI, at last?  I keep waiting
for the aliens, send in the aliens, there ought to be aliens...

MacN