DOS Script Programming Request

NCRA ncra at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 25 18:20:20 PDT 1995

To any interested party:

I need 3 simple DOS scripts to be writter or translated from a UNIX
script to DOS. The scripts need to do the following:

1) Look into a specific directory and execute a .bat file that will
sign encrypt the file(s) in the directory using Viacrypt's PGP and wipe
out the original.  It then needs to move the cyphertext file(s) to a
second directory.

2) The second script needs to log on to a netcom account, enter user id
and password and upload the cyphertext files in the second directory
using Z-modem transpher.  The netcom account is already programmed to
mail the files to the correct address.  It then needs to logout and
move the transfered files to a third directory.

3) The 3rd script needs to delete all files in the third directory that
are over 15 days old on the 1st and 15th of each month.

The first two scripts need to run on a timer and in sequential order on
a daily basis.

That's it.

If you are interested, let me know and I will fill you in on specific
details. Also include a proposed charge for the programming.

Thanks.