NOISE: advice on applications

Peter Trei trei
Mon Jul 24 06:35:04 PDT 1995

> I've just recently set up a PPP account, mainly so I could
> run Netscape.  I'm thinking of adding PC Eudora for mail.
> Any advice on a good newsreader and any other applications
> it would be handy to have?
> Thanks.
> AR

     While I have yet to find the Perfect PC Mail Client,
I have to say that I find Pegasus far superior to Eudora. The free
version of Pegasus includes mail filtering capabilities, essential
if you expect to receive mailing lists (such as cypherpunks).

Peter Trei
Senior Software Engineer
Purveyor Development Team
Process Software Corporation