And another thing...

Censored Girls Anonymous carolab at censored.org
Thu Jul 20 21:56:21 PDT 1995

>From the tiny marketer level,
its because it will spell the death of Ticketmaster.
We can show you where your seat is in the stadia or arena.
We can then sell you the ticket on a secure socket.
And then let you print the ticket on your own printer.

The economics of this are fantastic.

Love Always,

Carol Anne

On Thu, 20 Jul 1995, Phil Fraering asked with insight:

> Why is Java the next hot thing instead of Telescript?

Member Internet Society - Certified BETSI Programmer - WWW Page Creation
Carol Anne Braddock         <--now running linux 1.0.9 for your pleasure
carolann at censored.org             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
carolab at primenet.com             /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
carolb at spring.com               /   / \  / / / / /__ /  \/ /___  /
A great place to start