cypherpunk "Zen" victories

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at crl.com
Wed Jul 19 16:33:14 PDT 1995

                          SANDY SANDFORT
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

C'punks,

I'm almost at a loss for words.  I have had my troubles with, and
suspicions of, "Vladimir Z. Nuri."  Right now, though, I don't
care if he is the DetMan or not.  His most recent posting,
"cypherpunk `Zen' victories," was dead bang right on.  For those
of you who may have deleted it without reading it, I have
included it below.  It's very, very good.

Hey, if it really is you, Larry, stay on the medication (or off
it, as the case my be).

 S a n d y