"Judgement Proof" and Putting Up or Shutting Up

attila attila at PrimeNet.Com
Mon Jul 17 21:44:44 PDT 1995

   CFR = Council on Foreign Relations which consists of two levels of
membership, about 3000 in the lower level and 500 in the "secret" inner
sanctum. you can not ask to jihn the CFR, you are asked.  There are
minutes of the meetings, nor are guests welcome.  The membership includes
bankers (big time bankers only), powerful politicians, but the bulk of
the membership is made of the OLD money crowd,,, Harvard (Delphi, Fly,
Phoenix, etc) and Yale (Skull and Bones).  This is where the power in
America "sleeps" and controls US policy, who is going to be elected,
etc.  For instance: both Clinton and Bush are members.
   A second similar organization is the Tri-Lateral commission which has
been dominated and funded by David Rockefeller (Chairman of Chase
Manhatten Bank). There is a great deal of "selective" overlap in the two
memberships.
   and, there is an even more select and far more secret top level at the
global lever: The Bilderburgers  --it's secret enough that nonone knows
the total membership.

   there are others such as Baron de Rothchild's bankers group which
includes the central bank chairmen of all the major countries which have
semi-automonous central banks like our Federal Reserve.  This group is
ultimately the most dangerous since they have the power to print money
--funny money when their respective governments need a little debt
financing.