Receiver anonymity in DC-nets...

Phil Fraering pgf at tyrell.net
Sat Jul 15 05:38:41 PDT 1995

A method occured to me that obviates the need for public-key cryptography
as a method of receiver anonymity in a dining-cryptographer network.

I'm *sure* someone has thought of this before. I don't, however, have
access to netscape or mosaic just now to search the archive with.

If this topic or method has come up before (if you know of it, you'll
know what I'm talking about; if not, and noone has come up with it before,
which I doubt, I'd still like the patent ;-) and one of you guys has the
relevant messages handy could you send them to me? Don't go through any
great trouble, you understand...

Phil