Eudora MacPGP Woes

Steven Champeon - Imonics Development schampeo at imonics.com
Fri Jul 14 06:35:48 PDT 1995

|   From: "Robert A. Rosenberg" <hal9001 at panix.com>
|   Subject: Re: Eudora MacPGP Woes
|
|   At 14:40 7/8/95, Black Unicorn wrote:
|   >I have noticed that an X-Attachement: header is added, but I have no idea
|   >how to remove it without opening the Eudora outbox with teachtext or
|   >something.
|
|   Highlight the file name on the attachments line and hit delete to remove an
|   attached file request.

I guess I'm still confused about why there's an X-Attachment: header being
added. If the file is being generated by MacPGP without using the Applescript,
you can simply open the resulting encoded file (provided it is being ascii-
armored) from within Eudora then copy and paste it into an open Compose
window. Voila. No X-Attachment: header. If you delete the file name on the
attachments line, it also removes the attachment.

Mr. Unicorn: have you had any luck with the Applescript? You might try
booting without extensions (except for Applescript) and open Eudora
off-line and keep trying.

Hope this helps,
Steve