c2.org now offers telnet-only accounts

sameer sameer at c2.org
Fri Jul 14 01:44:50 PDT 1995

	"The Premier Cypherpunk ISP" now offers shell accounts at a
discount to those who will just telnet in and not use the dialup
pool. We are one of the only ISPs in the country who offers anonymous
shell accounts. (Payment in advance, of course.)
	Check out http://www.c2.org

	If you think our net is too slow right now, check back in
about a month.

	("Premier Cypherpunk ISP" is a bit of a joke, btw)
--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Network Administrator				Pager:	 510-321-1014
http://www.c2.org (or login as "guest")			sameer at c2.org