New Country Conference

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Thu Jul 13 11:11:57 PDT 1995

I should have mentioned this before but:

New Country Conference

This Saturday July 15th

The New Country Foundation's first annual conference.

Gramercy Park Hotel (Lexington Avenue & 21st Street)
New York City

9:30am

Admission is $35.00 at the door

Speakers:

Mike Oliver, author of "A New Constitution for a New Country."

Richard Morris, President of Sea Structures, Inc. -- Developer of the Seacell floating platform technology.

and a number of others.

Info from Marc Joffe at 71045.142 at compuserve.com.

I will be there representing the "New Country in Cyberspace" heresy.

DCF

"Don't waste your time and money forming a new country in the physical realm.   Bits are cheaper than atoms and encrypted bits are stronger than the strongest atoms."