remailers and multiple recipients

Jonathan Rochkind jrochkin at cs.oberlin.edu
Tue Jan 31 19:25:26 PST 1995

Can the remailers handle multiple recipients?  If I list several addresses
in the "Request-Remailing-To:" line, seperated by commas, will the remailer
do what I would think, and send off to all of them?

Anyone who knows the answer (either from experience, or because they run a
remailer, or wrote the software), please tell me. I've been trying
experimentally, unsuccesfully so far, but I'm not sure if that's just
because I'm using the wrong syntax, or the wrong remailers.