PFF's Magna Carta and the new netserfs

rishab at dxm.ernet.in rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Tue Jan 31 11:50:07 PST 1995

Ed Carp wrote:
> > Unrestrained economic powers (companies, corporations, whatever) have
> > the same property.  This seemed to me to be a fundamental point that
> > Rishab was making -- and one that is often ignored in discussions of
> > economic libertarianism.
>
> Agreed, but I don't see that that was the point Rishab was making.  Oh, well..

It was, actually. "Corporations can be at least as bad as governments" - the
examples of extreme circumstances were extraneous.

BTW the original analysis of the PFF thing by Richard Moore was posted here
on the 25th by him, though he seems to think that I got it from elsewhere and
volunteered to post it...