"bad" government

Perry E. Metzger perry at imsi.com
Mon Jan 30 11:00:19 PST 1995

Richard K. Moore says:
> The "Third Wave" -- if you take the PFF's Magna Carta definition (and
> Toffler is one of the authors) -- is a power grab by corporations to return
> the world economy to status of the USA economy in the 1880's. You so-called
> libertarians might like the theoretical, abstract formula of "unregulated
> capital", but if you'd put down your Friedman long enough to read history,
> you'd know that it was a disaster. Unregulated capitalism is incompatible
> with a civilized societiy.

Before starting a giant flamewar here, let me simply note that some of
us violently disagree with everything -- ever last detail -- of what
you have to say -- indeed, probably the majority of people here. Since
this isn't a list for discussion of politics, I'll simply suggest that
this isn't the right place to discuss this.

Perry