Encrypted Magazine Subscriptions Via E-Mail?

Michael Sattler msattler at jungle.com
Sat Jan 28 16:30:56 PST 1995

>I posed this question in alt.wired. Am I missing something obvious as to
>why Wired (or magazines in general) don't do this to make subscribing
>easier?

Because if you saw the low-tech state of the Wired office you'd understand;
they're at capacity just opening envelopes and manually entering names and
addresses off the checques.  Visit them whenever you're in downtown San
Francisco.

Michael Sattler <msattler at jungle.com>       San Francisco, California  |
Digital Jungle Consulting Services     http://www.jungle.com/msattler/ |

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own  |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe                             |