Get ready to start breaking rocks for Herr Klinton

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Jan 27 10:24:39 PST 1995

On Fri, 27 Jan 95 John Douceur <johndo at microsoft.com> said:

>This may have been intended tongue-in-cheek, but I think this is an
>excellent idea.  Think Phil would be interested in the position?  How
>could we get this going?

One well-travelled path to success is through the Foreign Policy
Association, and being published in the journal "Foreign Affairs".  Many of
the wonks climbed this greasy pole -- Kissinger et al.

Thus, an article on cryptography, PGP and its beneficial use for -- or
threat to -- foreign policy and arms control might be sent to the
publisher:

     James Hoge, Editor
     Foreign Affairs
     58 East 68th Street
     New York, NY 10021
     (212) 734-0400

The Foreign Policy Association runs seminars, junkets, fellowships,
retreats, advances, and cartels for aspiring and decrepit world leaders and
public opinion spew-gushers.  So perhaps there might be receptivity to a
seminar on PGP and public crypto for the high-domed dim-bulbs.

     Foreign Policy Association
     729 7th Avenue, 8th Floor
     New York, NY 10019
     (212) 764-4050

Then, there's the Carnegie stable of world meddlers which sponsors fledging
and sinewy American eagles and vultures:

     Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Affairs, 170 East 64th
St, NY, NY 10021.

     Carnegie Leadership Program, 170 East 64th St, NY, NY 10021

     Carnegie Commission on Science, Technology & Government, 437 Madison,
NY, NY 10021.

     Carnegie Foundation, 437 Madison Avenue, NY, NY 10021 (the main honey
pot).

     Carnegie Foundation for World Something in DC.

These and a cackling aviary in VA black-farms are the roosts of the big
arms poachers and clip-wingers.

Golly, must dear tender Phil hang with these peckerwoods?