pgp content type RFC

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 26 16:14:33 PST 1995

Hi.

> Could someone please provide me with the number of the MIME PGP
> content-type RFC?

First, there are no RFCs on this, only Internet Drafts.  The PGP-MIME
I-D has been deprecated, it expired and the authors wish to retract
it.  I suspect there will be a new one which utilized the PEM Security
Multiparts in MIME spec.

There is also a PGP message format I-D, which documents the PGP packet
structure.  This is available from your favorite I-D location, such
as:
	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/*pgp*

Enjoy!

-derek