Remote command execution PGP script

Steven Greenberg 0007333626 at mcimail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:56:02 PST 1995

About a year and a half ago one of the Perl wizards on this list posted a
script which would alllow you to mail a PGP-encrypted script to an account
and (if the signature checked out) execute the script on the remote system.
This would be extremely useful to me right now.  Anybody have a copy of
that script so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel?

                                         Thanks,
                                         Steve