LAw in Cyberspace

Ben samman at CS.YALE.EDU
Wed Jan 25 09:42:11 PST 1995

Well, Yale Law School is offering a class this semester on Law in
Cyberspace.  I'm going to audit it, and when I get a syllabus(tomorrow),
I'll post a copy if folks are intersted.

Just thought it would be of general interest.

Ben

----
"By the end of 1648 all was over.  Cromwell was Dictator.  The Royalists
were crushed; Parliament was a tool;  the Constitution was a figment; the
Scots rebuffed, the Welsh back in their mountains; the Fleet was
reorganised, London overawed.  King Charles, at Carisbrooke Castle, where
the donkey treads the water wheel, was left to pay the bill.  It was mortal."
			--Winston Churchill
			--_History_of_English_Speaking_Peoples Vol. II