Here's what will happen to U.S. based remailers

Samuel Kaplin skaplin at mirage.skypoint.com
Tue Jan 24 14:17:52 PST 1995

On Tue, 24 Jan 1995, Lucky Green wrote:

> Many years ago, I read a poem by a German priest that stated that the Nazis
> first start with the groups that nobody likes, then those that most people
> don't like, until at last they knock on your door.
>
> The more things change, the more they stay the same?

Is this the poem, Lucky?

     They [Nazis] came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
     Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
     Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
     Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one left to speak up.
                         - Martin Niemller

Seems appropriate lately, doesn't it?

Sam