Here's what will happen to U.S. based remailers

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Tue Jan 24 12:36:27 PST 1995

At 9:11 AM 1/24/95, Brad Dolan wrote:
>I just got a call.  Supposedly Clinton just pulled an executive order
>out of his navel last night, confiscating the assets of 12 "terrorist
>groups" and 18 disfavored people.  CNN is reporting a few of the names,
>but not all.  The ones they mention are associated with groups like
>"Islamic Jihad".  These groups are hard to defend, but if he can do it
>to them today, he can do it to you tomorrow.
>
>My old German acquaintance says that Hitler used to do this, issuing
>midnight decrees to seize property, make new prohibitions, etc.

Many years ago, I read a poem by a German priest that stated that the Nazis
first start with the groups that nobody likes, then those that most people
don't like, until at last they knock on your door.

The more things change, the more they stay the same?

-- Lucky Green <shamrock at netcom.com>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.