US News and World Report

slowdog slowdog at chewy.wookie.net
Mon Jan 23 18:31:26 PST 1995

On Mon, 23 Jan 1995, Nathan Zook wrote:

> This was all after the four horsemen were trotted out, in all their glory.
> If anyone looked at only the first six inches, it sounded like an attack on
> the net as a whole.
>
> I'ld give it a 4 on an objective scale, 7 compared to what we expect.

I just read this piece the other day. Had people from FLETC talking about
people being "victimized by information" and included lines that
doublespeaked supporting freedom of speech while asking what types of
speech should be made illegal, making these two contradictory ideas seem
perfectly compatible and natural.

- dog