bruce serlings talk

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Jan 23 13:06:20 PST 1995

Got this from a friend:

>To: rah at shipwright.com
>Date: Mon, 23 Jan 95 09:09:41 PST
>Subject: bruce serlings talk
>
>bob;
>can you get me a copy of bruce serlings talk given to law enforcement
>offcials (at some conference) about computer crime.. I saw it published in
>some rag but I wonder if it's posted on cyperpunks??

I saw it here before. Is there a URL for it out there?

Thanks,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga  (rah at shipwright.com) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923