Anti-porn conference in Manila

Dave Horsfall dave at esi.COM.AU
Sun Jan 22 22:08:28 PST 1995

On Sun, 22 Jan 1995, James A. Donald wrote:

> Both Australia and England have government established
> religions, so I expect there was a major turn out from
> those two nations.

An extract from the Australian Constitution:

116. The Commonwealth shall not make any law for establishing any
religion, or for imposing any religious observance, or for prohibiting the
free exercise of any religion, and no religious test shall be required as
a qualification for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth.

Do please explain.

--
Dave Horsfall (VK2KFU) | dave at esi.com.au | VK2KFU @ VK2AAB.NSW.AUS.OC | PGP 2.6
Opinions expressed are mine. | E7 FE 97 88 E5 02 3C AE  9C 8C 54 5B 9A D4 A0 CD