Why emoney? Why not a web of debt?

Michael Conlen meconlen at IntNet.net
Sun Jan 22 18:20:34 PST 1995

On Sun, 22 Jan 1995, Censored Girls Anonymous wrote:

> Many companies are already founded on "a web of debt".
> "Sallie Mae (Student Loans), Ginnie Mae (General Loans), and Freddie Mac
> (Real Estate Loans)," all come to mind at the moment. They're nicely
> formatted, processed and make even more money for investors as the
> interest rates change.

I for one would not want to go in to more debt. I am in debt up to my
neck due to a auto accident. I can not afford to go in to more debt. I am
barely making it beacuse I owe on two loans, insurance, and money
borrowed from relatives. This beacuse I thought I could afford X dollars
a month more. I could if I wassnt out of work for as long as I was. When
I have everything paid off, I belive I will not be borrowing anything
else for a while. My question to you is, "Why borrow, if 1. you can
afford to pay cash now, and 2. when you are going to have to pay more in
the long run."

							Groove on Dude
							Michael Conlen