Linux Remailer Volunteer (Re:The remailer crisis)

Censored Girls Anonymous carolb at barton.spring.com
Sat Jan 21 04:07:47 PST 1995

<h1>Volunteering</h1>
</head>
As the Tired, Poor, Project gets it's next machines ready for their
next recipients, I will be able to finally upgrade to a 386, and pass
this 8088, to the next recipient down the line. (yeah!)
<blink>I would volunteer to be your pre-alpha tester</blink>.
I know that if I could run it anybody could be taught to run it. For I
would always be grateful in learning how it was done in the first place,
and will always help those farther down the line than me.
<li><a href="http="www.c2.org/~carolann/coffee.html">The coffee page has
some nice Cypherpunk links and Lance Cottrell's Homepage link in it</a>.
news with a browser, <a href="mailto:carolann at c2.org>Just click here,
Carol Anne</h2>

Registered<BETSI>BEllcore Trusted Software Integrity system programmer
Carol Anne Braddock   "Give me your Tired, your Poor, your old PC's..."
The TS NET                                  REVOKED PGP KEY NO.0C91594D
carolb at spring.com                                       carolann at mm.com
COMING SOON TO AN INTERNET NEWSGROUP NEAR YOU...............CENSORED.COM