What is this? Anonymous message failed

Michael Handler grendel at netaxs.com
Thu Jan 19 17:45:27 PST 1995

On Wed, 18 Jan 1995, Lucky Green wrote:

> Just got back a message from Julf's remailer that my Anonymous message failed
> (wrong password). Needless to say, I didn't try to send one through the
> remailer. The message it was refering to is the one I sent to the list
> earlier. Is this a repeat of the an/na problems we had in the past?

	Yes. The unfortunate culprit was <an157790 at anon.penet.fi>. I sent
him mail, non-blinded, and posted a message to Cypherpunks and to
<cypherpunks-owner> to get it fixed. I haven't been getting them anymore,
so I suspect somebody fixed the problem.

	A while ago, someone posted a regexp for majordomo that would
automatically convert a <an> address to a <na> address. Does anyone have
that lying around anywhere?

Michael