Surety Technologies announces: Digital Notary System is on-line

Stuart Haber stuart at surety.com
Thu Jan 19 07:10:45 PST 1995

Many readers of this list have heard about the work that Scott
Stornetta and I have done, beginning as Bellcore researchers a few
years ago, on the problem of cryptographically secure digital
time-stamping.  In 1993 Bellcore spun off a company in order to
commercialize this work.  The company is called Surety Technologies,
and we call our product and service the Digital Notary(tm) System.

I am happy to report that we have just launched the product.  To
read about it, as well as to get the software, please visit our
World-Wide Web home page:

	http://www.surety.com

You can get the software and installation instructions directly by
anonymous ftp to ftp.surety.com in the directory /dns/windows.

Scott and I would both like to thank those readers of the list
who have offered us their support, encouragement, and advice over
the years.

Stuart Haber              | Surety Technologies provides
Chief Scientist           | the Digital Notary(tm) System.
Surety Technologies, Inc. | General info: info at surety.com
stuart at surety.com         | (201) 701-0600, fax -0601