Premail PGP Keys

Michael L. Acklin hroller at metronet.com
Tue Jan 17 08:14:44 PST 1995

Ralf,
	I hate to bother you, but I am setting up your premail program and
tried the "premail -getkeys" but it never works. I tried to manually
finger Matt's Pub Key area, but looks like he is down or has a different
address. Is there somewhere else I can try to get the PGP Keys for the
remailers, or does Matt have a different address? Any help would really
be appreciated.
	Also does anyone have a patch for PINE 3.9X to get premail to work.
I know I am kinda behind but just starting out and would really
appreciate any help I can get. Again Thanks in Advance....

Mike Acklin   ----------------------> hroller at metronet.com