REQUEST: Privacy/Free Speech URLs

jml at wizard.synapse.net jml at wizard.synapse.net
Mon Jan 16 14:00:17 PST 1995

>On the request of a few law-related professors and other faculty, I'm
>trying to put together a web page that brings together resources from all
>over the net that are related to issues of free speech, privacy, libel,
>censorship, etc.
>
>If you have a few URLS with materials related to the above, I'd
>appreciate it if you could drop them in an emailee to me.  Basically, any
>URL that ends up pointing to issues of rights and rules on the net, and
>possibly related software (such as PGP and the like).
>
>Thanks much :-)

Check out Vince Cate's Cryptorebel/Cypherpunk Page at:
ftp://furmint.nectar.cs.cmu.edu/security/README.html
It has just about everything with links to other sites that have links to
other sites that have links to.... it's a web thing. :-)

jml at wizard.synapse.net
PGP encrypted mail preferred.
I might disagree totally with what you say but I'll defend your right to say
it to the death.