interesting problem with remailers

jml at wizard.synapse.net jml at wizard.synapse.net
Sun Jan 15 18:03:44 PST 1995

I need a good dependable cypherpunk style anomymous remailer. So I have been
experimenting with a few.
I have discovered a rather curious problem. I have sent test messages to
homer at rahul.net. These test messages read as follows:

::
Request-Remailing-To: myname at mydonain
Subject: Test

this is line1
this is line2
this is line3
this is line4
this is line5
this is line6

I have encrypted this message with the public key of homer at rahul.net using the
pgp -ea command (for armour). This yields something like:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE----
version 2.6.2

blahblahblah
blah blah
blah blah etc.....
------END PGP MESSAGE---

I have then put
::
Encrypted: PGP
<blank line>

at the beginning of the message and send it with Eudora PC 1.4.
Now curiously enough the message that I received back from homer at rahul is the
following: