Cybersmut

rishab at dxm.ernet.in rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Sat Jan 14 15:33:37 PST 1995

John Young quotes NY Post on Kiddie porn:
   Rule No. 1 is that [kids] must never ever give their real
   name, address or telephone number to anyone on-line.

Hurray! Let's teach the next generation the value of pseudonymity now!
BAN TRUE NAMES!
Note: I still have mine in my sig though... too late for me. Tim's axed his
phone # suddenly!

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                "In between the breaths is
rishab at dxm.ernet.in                                  the space where we live"
rishab at arbornet.org                                        - Lawrence Durrell
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA