Media watch

A.J. Janschewitz aj at pcnet.com
Sat Jan 14 09:46:07 PST 1995

NPR's "Weekend Edition/Saturday" has an insubstantial piece on Phyber
Optik on today's program, check local NPR times/listings.

Nexis-hunters might want to check out a manifestly stupid editorial in
today's Hartford (CT) Courant, significant only because it is the (L-A
Times-owned) paper of record in the state of greatest wealth in the U-S.
I would summarize it, but I don't understand it; something to do with
shrink-wrap copyrights and digital cash.

Fax copies sent to interested parties, just give me a number.

==a.j.==

  "The large print giveth and the small print taketh away." - Tom Waits