State of PGP dll?; Encrypted session projects

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jan 13 14:33:00 PST 1995

What is the state of the Windows/.dll PGP libraries?

Does anyone have a usable version yet?

I've been thinking of trying to wedge pgp/encrypted session ability
into some of the socket proxy programs out there.

For Windows: twnsck12.zip, which is simple, is GNU, and has source and
by writing a relatively simple windows serial terminal emulator and
using Comt ($15 or 25 shareware) to convert it to a telnet client.
Both of these could be modified fairly easily.

I think Twinsock (Troy's winsock, twnsck12.zip) would be the first
to work on, since it would cover whatever clients you would want to use.

It also should tunnel through multiple telnets since by default it escapes
just about everything.

Term would be a good Unix-Unix equivalent target.

Does anyone have better ideas?  Any suggestions on login/key
exchange sequence?

sdw
--
Stephen D. Williams    25Feb1965 VW,OH      sdw at lig.net http://www.lig.net/sdw
Senior Consultant      510.503.9227 CA Page 513.496.5223 OH Page BA Aug94-Dec95