for-pay remailers and FV

Lance Cottrell lcottrell at popmail.ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 13 00:53:06 PST 1995

Lance Cottrell  who does not speak for CASS/UCSD
loki at nately.ucsd.edu
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server. Encrypted mail welcome.
Home page http://nately.ucsd.edu/~loki/
Home of "chain" the remailer chaining script.
For anon remailer info, mail remailer at nately.ucsd.edu Subject: remailer-help

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche