Available: Cash paper by anonymous FTP

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Jan 12 15:30:13 PST 1995

>From: brands at cwi.nl
>Subject: Available: Cash paper by anonymous FTP
>To: www-buyinfo at allegra.att.com
>Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 18:57:39 +0100 (MET)
>

> I have made available for ftp-retrieval my paper
>
>       "Off-Line Electronic Cash Based on Secret-Key certificates."
>
> This paper will be presented at the Second International Symposium of
> Latin American Theoretical Informatics (LATIN '95), April 3-7, 1995.
>
> If you are interested in downloading a copy, login by anonymous ftp at
>
>                          ftp.cwi.nl
>
> The paper is in the directory pub/brands, under the name
> "latin95.<ext>." The extension <ext> refers to dvi and PostScript
> formats.
>
> Greetings
>
> Stefan Brands,
> CWI, Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 20 5924103, e-mail: brands at cwi.nl

Robert Hettinga  (rah at shipwright.com) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923