January meeting with

David Lloyd-Jones david.lloyd-jones at canrem.com
Wed Jan 11 00:22:42 PST 1995

LE+> The following is a message from my lawyer, Phil Dubois.  He posted it
  +> to alt.security.pgp, and I thought I should post it here as well.  The
  +> message is signed with his key.
  +>
  +>  --Philip Zimmermann
  +>

LE+The aforementioned signed message from PKZ's lawyer message failed
  +signature check on my system, apparently because it contained a very
  +long text line which, somewhere along the way, was chopped into two
  +lines before it arrived in my mailbox.

LE+The two lines as they appeared in my message (which failed signature
  +test) are:

Well, there it is.  Phil goes free.

                           -dlj.

david.lloyd-jones at canrem.com

 * 1st 1.11 #3818 * Gingrich, n. abbrev. :   "giving to the rich".